Sunday, November 16, 2008

I just want to write with a simple

I just want to write with a simple, I do not care about what people are saying to me. Sometimes I'm confused in responding to those who deride my writing. Sometimes there is also my desire to fight them with what I write. But what can be created, I only man who can only write a note like this. Hopefully the people that I will always humble read my writing. Everything I do is only to show the world that I was there. I can not conquer the world but the world does not regard the existence of my bias. When I make this blog, there are people who ask about the function and usefulness of this blog. That time I also told about the ads in my blog this. One time he's alone but not perfect. In his blog, there is still a need to be asked to me. However, I also learned about a new blog and also not perfect. He said that my blog is commercial, so he's about uncomersial blog. He always said every day that the blog he is not a commercial to me. I'm offended by what he is, therefore, I write this so that he can understand about what I think about this. Once again, I only want to write a simple, and I only want to know about the world of my existence. Thank you.

1 comment:

sunny said...

hi buddy, first of all, id like to congratulate you for this blog, job well done. Bear in mind, you can never please everyone. Everyone has his own perscpective in life and own interests and likes. So why worry about their comments, just continue blogging and enjoy the way you express yourself because at the end of the day, it's not about them, it's about you, it's about your happiness!!! Good luck!


My blog is worth $74235.05.
How much is your blog worth?